If you are involved in the building industry or make a living from Property Development and refurbishment then the good news is that funds are available for profitable projects which fit criteria. Property Development and Refurbishment loans are provided from £50K upwards.
A brief synopsis of current key underwriting criteria:
- All residential Property Types supported – Houses,Terrace, Mews, Flats.
- Applications should be supported by good evidence of demand in the local area.
- If properties are to be retained on completion a long term re-finance option can be provided.
- Mixed use and Commercial Schemes can be supported subject to a demonstrable demand on completion.
- Developments should demonstrate sufficient margin to absorb any possible future reduction in the anticipated Gross Developed Value (GDV) of the project..
- Reduced finance costs over traditional overdraft facilities.
- The borrower or proposed main contractor should have a good CV and be able to demonstrate experience in the sector..
Under normal circumstances we provide loans equivalent to 70% of the estimated GDV of the project however,for experienced developers and if additional security is made available we can often provide funding up to 100% of all site purchase, development and finance costs. We can also introduce Mezzanine Loans secured on a 2nd charge to provide any additional top up’ funding.
For free, expert advice to help secure funding for your development project please call us today or submit an enquiry and we will contact you. Our advice is offered freely, in confidence and without obligation.
Investing in Futures and Commodities
Futures and commodities investments offer investors with more complex investing needs a way to potentially profit from both the upward and downward movement of commodity and financial markets.
Because the futures and commodities markets can be highly unpredictable — often swinging dramatically — futures and commodities investments are not suitable for all investors. Before starting, consider your:
- Financial experience
- Investment goals
- Risk tolerance
- Financial resources
If investing in futures and commodities has the potential to fit into your investment strategies and your Financial Advisor does not trade in futures and commodities, he or she will recommend another Financial Advisor who can help you invest in this highly specialized niche.